using mobile broadband card to connect to parallels and safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2019, apple watch 5, iphone 11 pro max, ipad pro 12.9 inch 2nd gen. air pods, numerous
seeing i don't know how to start a new thread i thought i'd just jump into the middle and see if anyone answers.

i've just installed parallels and windows vista on my macbook pro. i thought i would be able to connect to the internet with my wireless card, use safari and entourage, then switch to windows vista and still be connected (after all, it IS the same computer) but i can't do that. can't even work out how to connect using vista. i really love incredimail, but it's not available for macs at the moment.

any clues on connecting to the internet when using the virtual machine?

thanks, :-(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 20" 2 GHZ 4MB, Macbook, Iphone, Ipod Touch
I installed Thunderbird and it has a dmg file as a disk image. When I try to send it to Trash, it says it is in use and cannot be trashed?

Reaction score
You probably are running Thunderbird from the disk image. It's probably not installed properly, so quit the application or restart the computer to make sure Thunderbird isn't running. See this thread's post #32, above.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 20" 2 GHZ 4MB, Macbook, Iphone, Ipod Touch
Tried to drag the image to applications, still says Thunderbird in use - restarted and everything

Reaction score
Did you drag the entire downloaded dmg file, or the file within it, as shown if you click the link in Post #32, above?

If you dragged anything but the proper Thunderbird icon, it won't run properly.

If it's really screwed up, it might be best if you ran a search of Thunderbird on your hard drive, trash everything you find, restart the computer, empty the trash, download a new Thunderbird and load it according to that graphic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.