Favorite Mac only program

OP
V

VastDeathmaster

About a year ago, I would have said Ambrosia Software's Escape Velocity: Nova. But it has since been ported to Windows.

apple + K networking. It is far easier to network my laptop to my PC than the other way around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
My favorite app is Final Cut Pro HD and DVD studio pro. Ohh and just to make sure... is osx considerd an app cuz that would be mine! lol jkjk!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
The Color palette and TextEdit must be two of the most underrated programs on Panther. The conversion options on the calculator are great.

The freeware MacJournal for notes of all kinds & ToyViewer for changing graphics size & formats are two I use most days.

The services option under cocoa programs including Safari is worth having a look at. Put any selection on a Sticky, in TextEdit, send as eMail or Summarize, use Grab etc. Some downloaded cocoa programs are available through services too.
Have fun.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I would have to say that my favorite Mac only program is Disk Utility, because it keeps Ian running smoothly. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.