Post your custom Color Calibration profiles

Reaction score
Post your custom calibration profiles here.
I am using Apple RGB but it has a red tint. I would like a profile that has no tint to it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to a more appropriate forum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
It would be great if someone could test the attached profile on their monitors, I'm using a Spyder 2 Pro and the provided software at version 2.2 and this always seems to give me a red tint. I have also tried ColorEyes Display Pro which seems to remove the color cast but leaves a total lack of contrast, no shadows where there should be shadows. My working environment has also changed places a lot over the last few months, which doesn't help, but I'll chip away at it and try to get a result with a good amount of contrast and no color cast.

Drop the attached profile into Hard Drive>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Color>Profiles

View attachment 1-Color LCD October 2.2-1.zip

OP
Neptune
Reaction score
It would be great if someone could test the attached profile on their monitors, I'm using a Spyder 2 Pro and the provided software at version 2.2 and this always seems to give me a red tint. I have also tried ColorEyes Display Pro which seems to remove the color cast but leaves a total lack of contrast, no shadows where there should be shadows. My working environment has also changed places a lot over the last few months, which doesn't help, but I'll chip away at it and try to get a result with a good amount of contrast and no color cast.

Drop the attached profile into Hard Drive>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Color>Profiles

The colors are way more richer than Apple RGB. It's a pretty good profile.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.