i can't wait... i'll be one of _you_ soon!

S

seacity.G4

i can't wait... i'll be one of *you* soon!

this weekend, the 15" PB should be coming home. :D

just wanted to say hello, and as the days pass with
the new machine, i'm sure i'll have a few questions,
so i thought i'd drop in before i get lost in it and never return...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
thats great. Welcome to the Mac Community. Ground rule though: No dissing other OSes. As Absolute Zero would say: No mac fanboying. I love the Mac too but I still use my PC. Heck, Im typing on it right now! Keep to that rule and you will enjoy your exprience here.

OP
P

pedXing

Hey...and welcome...ive got to say, this is the NICEST and most friendly apple community , heck, any forum community ive ever joined.

OP
T

tariq

pedXing said:
Hey...and welcome...ive got to say, this is the NICEST and most friendly apple community , heck, any forum community ive ever joined.

except absolute zero

OP
A

adam80

beret9987 said:
thats great. Welcome to the Mac Community. Ground rule though: No dissing other OSes. As Absolute Zero would say: No mac fanboying. I love the Mac too but I still use my PC. Heck, Im typing on it right now! Keep to that rule and you will enjoy your exprience here.

No dissing other OSes, thats half the fun of being a mac user throwing the woes of the windows user in their faces by your lack of the same problems. (aka help the user convert) ;)

OP
S

seacity.G4

ah yes. she's in my hands.
but i'm at work and have not
been able to play with her much.

yay. yay. yay. yay. i need a case, quick. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
If you want a case that doesn't scream "steal me," get one from www.spireusa.com . I got the Volt XL backpack and it pretty much looks like a regular school backpack. The inside sleeve for the powerbook is awesome, and it has TONS of compartments.

In addition to the product being awesome, the customer service was great too. They had the item on backorder and said it was going to take 2 weeks to get it in. I told them I was going on vacation and needed a case in a week, the sales rep told me he'd make it happen and I got the case in a week.

OP
I

iSheep

Absolute zero called me a Fanboy. I now go to therapy twice a week - until I get my PowerBook!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.