When to buy?!

Reaction score
Hey all.
I'm a PC user. Wait!!! before you start throwing away rotten tomatoes at me. I never liked PC... and now!!! finally! I'm going to buy my first apple!
The MacBook Pro!

But I've been in Mac Rumor's buyers guide. And I saw that they advice people to wait and not to buy it now.

What do you think? what do you think apple will upgrade in the next computer? hardware? or just make it more slim like a paper thin or a smaller screen version.

Thx a lot.
Going mad.
H

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
If you really want one bad, get one

If you can wait, Steve Jobs will speak at Mac Expo in January, if there is going to be anything new, it will be announced then

and no, don't worry, we welcome PC users

OP
H
Reaction score
If you really want one bad, get one

If you can wait, Steve Jobs will speak at Mac Expo in January, if there is going to be anything new, it will be announced then

and no, don't worry, we welcome PC users

Guess you got a point. since I never looked into apple computers before as I do now. when they upgrade something in the computer do they also increase it's price? sorry for the dumb question. But it seems Apple sells computer differently than PC components :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
Typically apple keeps the price around the same and offers more performance for the money when they upgrade a model.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I'll speculate that when Apple updates the MBP, it will come with the latest processor model, a faster bus, perhaps updated graphics, and maybe larger drives. I wouldn't expect more than that, although it would be nice.

As of when, only Apple knows for sure, but I'd be surprised to see it introduced at Macworld in January.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.