How to make bigger stickies in the dashboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24'' iMac 2.8 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 500 GB HD. 15.4'' MBP, 2.6 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 200GB HD, iPhone 8GB.
The stickies that come along in the dashboard are pretty small. Anyway to make it bigger? or resize it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
Nope. A bigger stickie would require a different widget. =/

Reaction score
Tried using Stickie.app? I have mine set to open at login and they are minimised so they take up very little space on my Desktop. By minimised, I mean if you double-click on the titlebar they shrink but are still visible ...

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24'' iMac 2.8 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 500 GB HD. 15.4'' MBP, 2.6 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 200GB HD, iPhone 8GB.
Nope. A bigger stickie would require a different widget. =/

Spawn__Dooley;536895 said:
Tried using Stickie.app? I have mine set to open at login and they are minimised so they take up very little space on my Desktop. By minimised, I mean if you double-click on the titlebar they shrink but are still visible ...

The think is I don't want to stick it on my desktop, I want it to be in dashboard.

Reaction score
The think is I don't want to stick it on my desktop, I want it to be in dashboard.

Well the stickies are not on my Desktop either as the Stickies.app is first set to open at login then I set it to hide.

I have Mac Pilot which has the option to have an apps icon in the Dock show as translucent when that app is hidden so you can keep track on hidden apps and stuff.

picture_4-20071128-162117.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.