Mail Signatures as Attachments?

Reaction score
Okay, so im having some problems with Mail and Outlook cooperating!?

I have installed identical signatures accross the whole office. Now there are 2 3 Main Macs using Mac Mail, and the rest of the staff use PC's, which is about 20 (small business)

In Mac Mail:
The signatures all look fine and show up fine when composing emails, but once said three things happen...

1. If no attachments are sent with the mail, the Mail will come through, and any spaces in the attachment show up as Squares in Outlook.

2. If an attachment is embedded in the email and shows up along with the text, the attachment shows up...

3. If one attachment is sent, as an attachment (i.e. pdf cant show as a img, so goes through as a attached file) than the signature will show up the first few lines in the email along with any typed text. And the rest of the signature goes through, in parts, as a series of attachments...
If two attachments is sent, than the whole signature goes through, in parts, as a series of attachments.

Anyone know why this might be happening?

It doesnt happen between Mac and Mac as per expected, but is there some way i can make this work on Mac to PC.

Being that more than 90% of the computer population work on PC its important that our Emails out of the business work properly!

Anything helpful and constructive is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Jase

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.