Touch Screen

Reaction score
I found a site called Troll Touch Touchscreens and they offer touch screen Macbooks. I'm looking for a mod to make a new Shipped-with-Leopard MacBook Pro Touch Screen. I e-mailed them to ask and if I find anything Ill tell you but just asking you if you have a better/cheaper solution

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
wait until MacExpo in January and see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
wait until MacExpo in January and see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeve

I doubt they'd put out a touch screen MBP...but i wont doubt that they will put out out a touch screen laptop/tablet of some sort in the near future.

Reaction score
i have seen, a 3d render of an imac i think it was, looked like the iphone a bit and was touch, looked very professional and the piece will try to find the video and post it up. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Hey guys i found the video here it is have fun watchin, it looks class maybe one day but till knw i can only dream lol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EijaY753Ds

That video gets on my nerves when it says "wouldn't it be nice if the makers of the iPhone also made a computer?" Yeah, buddy, they've made a few before . . . :Not-Amused:

If they come out with a tablet convertible, I may have to sell my MBP and get one! What would they call since Touch is out: MacTouch?

Reaction score
That video gets on my nerves when it says "wouldn't it be nice if the makers of the iPhone also made a computer?" Yeah, buddy, they've made a few before . . . :Not-Amused:

If they come out with a tablet convertible, I may have to sell my MBP and get one! What would they call since Touch is out: MacTouch?

Yeah i agree i got a bit cross when i seen that, but i dont get it cause for someone to do the modelling and all they would have to be an apple fan. So maybe he just wasnt good at english, but neither am i lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5Gz Late 2009 duo prosseser
how about putting OSX on a ipad instead?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.