Colour Issues with Dell 2407WFP-HC

Reaction score
I just bought a Dell 2407WFP-HC for my mac pro and I'm having issues with the colour calibration. Any pinks or reds, and similiarly greens, are glowing like toxic waste! Manually adjusting the RGB and Brightness/Contrast settings on the monitor itself is not helping, any ideas? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
return it or buy a colorimeter. I prefer Spyder2.

Reaction score
The Dell monitors are really nice, if this one doesn't look right out of the box I would return it.

OP
E
Reaction score
The Dell monitors are really nice, if this one doesn't look right out of the box I would return it.

Do you have one of these? Since starting this thread i've read some others (from different forums) which seem to indicate alot of people having similar problems and being unable to resolve them, even with the aid of calibrators like the spyder. Might be time to send it back and just go with the apple.....

Reaction score
Do you have one of these? Since starting this thread i've read some others (from different forums) which seem to indicate alot of people having similar problems and being unable to resolve them, even with the aid of calibrators like the spyder. Might be time to send it back and just go with the apple.....

I have a Dell E207WFP, so I can't comment on the 2407 directly. I was just stating that every Dell monitor I have had in the past has always been high quality.

I'd still exchange it to make sure Dell knows that people are having issues with them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.