Recover db from ipod ?????

Reaction score
Can the iPod DB be recovered? **Please **

After a failed upgrade to osx 10.5 i decided to put 10.4 back on only ti find to my horror that my music (itunes) folder was missing on my backup :Shouting: :Shouting: :eek:

Anyway I managed to get all the musics I had brought from itunes back from my ipod, and after buying a little app ipodcopy (I think) i managed to recover all the other songs from the ipod saving me ripping them from CD = saving a lot of time !!!!

My only issue is i dont have all my ratings etc is there anyway of getting these from the ipod and loading into iunes on the mac????

I'm realy hopping there is a way of doing this is I use the rating information quite a lot for smart playlists etc....

OP
E
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a failed upgrade to osx 10.5 i decided to put 10.4 back on only to find to my horror that my music (itunes) folder was missing on my backup.

Anyway I managed to get all the musics I had brought from itunes back from my ipod, and after buying a little app ipodcopy (I think) i managed to recover all the other songs from the ipod saving me ripping them from CD = saving a lot of time !!!!

My only issue is I dont have all my ratings etc. is there anyway of getting these from the ipod and loading into itunes on the mac????

I'm realy hopping there is a way of doing this as I use the rating information quite a lot for smart playlists etc....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i think the program 'senuti' will do that as well
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.