Mac Mini Keyboard

Reaction score
Hello,

I will buy a mac mini very soon to use it as a media center and as it is my first mac I was wondering If I will be able to do everything with the new bluetooth keyboard or should buy a mouse as well. Because I'm planning on browsing the internet from my couch.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It is possible to get away without a mouse but it would be more annoying than it's worth.
I am looking to something similar (home theatre system) with my Mac Pro. I've been looking into this Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard. It has a built in trackpad but the thing is $150. According to the website it is XP/ Vista compatible so I can't say it definitely works with OS X. But it's bluetooth so I don't see why not.
Logitech also makes a white bluetooth keyboard and mouse set specific for the Mac. I saw a used set on Amazon for $25 last week in perfect condition. That might be worth looking into as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook / Mac Mini
The Mac bluetooth keyboard is awesome, but I would definitively add a mouse... I use the old Apple one-button bluetooth mouse, and it works/looks great next the the keyboard.

The bluetooth mouse works great in a couch, no problems with the rugged surface in my couch.

Unfortunately it seems Apple has discontinued it after the Mighty Mouse :(

Reaction score
I am currently using the Logitech diNovo Edge on my mini HTPC setup.

Here's another thread like this one that I posted in with my opinion on the thing

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.