installing cs3 problems

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help, I am trying to install cs3 premium on my macbook pro, but when I get to the programme installation page photoshop cs3 is unchecked and the warning says that there is a conflict with another photoshop cs3 (which I dont have) I have done a spotlight search and found a few files with photoshop cs3 in the title and have deleted them, anyone else got any ideas how to get rid of the ghost copy of photoshop.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply eric 06, have just sorted it, to anyone who is interested or having the same problem you needed to do a full back-up and do an adobe system clean up which will remove all invisible fragments of photoshop cs3, enabling you to install again.

OP
S
Reaction score
oh yeah the reason i couldn't do it the simple way was because i threw away the uninstaller, i am, what we call in this part of the world, a clowns boot!:Oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.