Whats a good program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
for putting movies that you have on into a format that your iPod can play

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
If you have movies, and can get them into iTunes, if you do a right-click, it will say something along the lines of "Convert this for the iPod" or.. something. Hehe. I've done it before. If not, I have a movie converter called MPEG Streamclip that allows you to convert a video to different formats.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
Thank You this seems like a good program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.16ghz Core2Duo, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb WD Scorpio HDD, Westinghouse 22" external display
VisualHub is very very good at this!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
bottom-of-the-line MacBook
I have several movies (Top Gear from finalgear.com) that I would like to play through Front Row. Their extension is avi and I think they are in divx format? They run about an hour and are 700 mb. Would VisualHub convert these to be able to be used in Front Row? Would any resolution be lost?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro, 10 Core 3 GHz Intel Xeon W, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB HD, Vega 64 GPU
I use Handbrake. It works great, and has a lot of customization so you can encode based on your needs, whether you're looking for smaller file sizes or higher quality. Best of all, it's free!

Sean

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.