iTunes smart playlist bug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G4/450 OSX 10.4.11
Hi all,
I thought someone here might be able to shed some light on a glitch I've come across.
Have been trying to use smart playlist more and more and in doing so have been unable to create a particular one:

Top 25 videoos most played

When I choose it as such:

I get no results
Then when I go back to edit the format I am unable to change the logic because it now shows this:

Note that I can now no longer choose any options in the rule section

Any ideas?

Also to give you a bit of help
Am using a G4/450 Desktop running OSX 10.4.10 (haven't got round to installing 10.4.11 yet), iTunes 7.5 (19) and yes I do have some videos in my iTunes library: Music Videos, TV Episodes, TV adverts, random clips and stuff off youtube and from my digital camera etc.
Any other info you need, let me know.

[edit] Have just found a way to do it by choosing playlist instead of Video Kind but am still confused as to why it makes any difference and why it glitches - any ideas? [/edit]

M

MacHeadCase

Really have no idea Stony, sorry. Maybe the latest updates would take care of this glitch?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.