quick question

Reaction score
after being totaly amazed at the speed in which leopard runs windows apps, I am wondering if it is possible replace Windows with OSX 10.5 on my other PC (NOT MAC), because then I could ditch Windows completely, and that would be sweet!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You [/i]can[/i] run it on a PC, but that's illegal. Also, it doesn't give as good performance and the experience is totally crappy, in that it will surely have issues with drivers and chipsets and such. Best way to run OS X is on a mac...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The degree to which it will run on the PC will vary based on the PC itself. Some work better than others. Even if you do, you will face issues:

1) It is against the EULA to do so.

2) It is against this forums policy to really discuss this, so no one is really going to help you.

3) It will always be, at best, a hack. Every-time Apple brings out an update of any kind the potential exists that it will break the system on your non-Apple machine.

OP
B
Reaction score
Oh well, with the macbooks windows compatability, I can just run linux on the desktop...

No real need for Windows anymore!!!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.