Google Maps Triangulation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
Does anyone know if there is any downloadable triangulation software for the iPhone could use google maps to triangulate your location within a certain accuracy. Using information stored in the phone like some sort of a pseudo-GPS kind of thing? I don't even know if this is possible or if it is feasible. I searched the forums, but I didn't find any useful topics.

If there is already a thread/website, please point me in the right direction, I don't want to repeat.

I know GPS is not available.. yet, but this is just sort of a thoughtful consideration of possibilities given that the iPhone is already more than I expected since my purchase. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Search for Navizon GPS. It only works in populated areas where others have participated in setting up the area.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.