Ipod touch thin case..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
I'm looking for a thin snug case for my iPod touch. I'm going to be using it in a car holder and I hate to buy a bulky case that won't fit into the car holder's grooves. Anyway the only case I found that would fit my needs would be the recently released iSkin case which I think is pretty snazzy. Any other suggestions appreciated. :)

Reaction score
I'm looking for a thin snug case for my iPod touch. I'm going to be using it in a car holder and I hate to buy a bulky case that won't fit into the car holder's grooves. Anyway the only case I found that would fit my needs would be the recently released iSkin case which I think is pretty snazzy. Any other suggestions appreciated. :)

I have a Griffin case from Target. It's about the only cases I have seen that I like. I haven't seen the iSkin cases in any of the stores where I am.

Reaction score
Definitely recommend the Griffin iClear case, very good and not much bulk.

Reaction score
Griffen iClear!

Griffin iClear is a GREAT case. Thin, clear, and lightweight. Makes your iTouch look awesome...even more slick with it? I think so...

Wal-Mart has it for $16>>>WOW! At the Apple store they want like $30 for those two pieces of plastic...sucks.

I think we don't have to worry about the new screen for the iTouch? It's made out of glass, not plastic, and seems to be very, very good at resisting scratches...some guy has a video for it on YouTube.com

Peace,...

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the suggestions, looks like the iClear is a popular choice. I really would like to see how they look in person, kinda hard to decide on something that you haven't really looked at before. I think I may wait till my local stores start carrying some cases so I can look at it before I buy.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can wait. :) I use it in the car 90% of the time. I already have InvisibleShield on it, just want something more rugged, but not take away the shape too much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.