• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac's vs PC's or OSX vs XP - Part MMMMIXII

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
I think.. :eek:

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I'm so sick of trolls, and PC *****s making claims that their system is better. So, here, go learn something with your spare time.

Here's a non bias opinion for you to read at your pleasure, and for the rest of us, knowledge and reference. Enjoy.

http://www.xvsxp.com/

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
its a pity they don't count the evil integration of ie :mad: that would take 500 points off m$ :D

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Oh my God just drop it already! No one cares about your love for IE! And no one cares which is better!

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
You know how you sound?
Sound like a pair of whining grannies... specially Z...

*sharpens pointy sticks*
*pokes both of them*

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
You all sound like the Golden Girls!

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks. i know already. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thats what the Mac community is, a never ending marathon of the Golden Girls...

N

Nightblade

I don't think I'd call it non-bias. The creator actually warns us that there might be bias and asks us to let him know if there is. And I think this guy actually is a Mac user, so I don't know if it's non-bias. And yeah, I've seen this site before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
no one cares...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
And again, we have a thread that starts a "Mac rulez, PC sux/Mac sux, PC rulez" discussion...

This is just simply wasted bandwith and server space...

Some of you people really seem to love this nonsense :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The creator is actually someone from Unsanity, I think...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.