Skin application order?

Reaction score
Hi All!

SO I purchased two things for my new White Macbook - a macstyles that will cover the top of the macbook, and a bestskinsever total body skin that will cover the top, wrist pad and track pad.

My initial thought was that I should put the bestskinsever on first, since it's clear, but the more I think about it, the more I might put the macstyles first and protect it (and the rest of my laptop) on after with the total body skin.

Any one have any suggestions?

Reaction score
not so sure if I understand correctly but you want to apply two different skins on one MB?
the bse skins are from what I've heard the same as the invisible shields. if so only the bse should be more than enough...
I suggest applying the bse skins at the bottom first.
this way you can practice putting them on. that's what I did with the invisible shields

edit: my fault...you don't have bottom shields...well...then I'd say go with the small ones first...the large top one is the toughest to apply.

OP
T
Reaction score
I've got a bse for protection, then a macstyle decal for the top...but I just realized the bse needs water to apply, so it would probably not work with the macstyle already there. :)

Reaction score
I think it will work on the macstyle decal also but think applying the bse first is the better choice actually...this way if you ever get tired of your decal you just peel it off and still have protection that leaves the clean MB look:)

wsw

Reaction score
Hello thepachman:
I am thinking of going the same route as you, with bse first & then the macstyles decal.
Please let us know how it worked out.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 7200 RPM 250 HD, 2 gig Ram, 2.4 Gig processor... IPHONE 3g
That sounds like a good idea. If you get it all on and everything you should send a pic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.