Can leopard "C" the CS3

Reaction score
I have heard that leopard was unable to run the CS3 programs (photoshop and illustrator in particular). Is this true??

Reaction score
I heard that they run but that you may run in to some small issues.

Reaction score
I run photoshop, dreamweaver and flash and i have only noticed one minor issue and this is relating to the startup menus in dreamweaver and flash, basically when connected to the internet these menus take ages to appear but you can just disable then anyway.

Once these are disabled I've found the CS3 suite to run perfectly.

Reaction score
CS3 design suite installed fine and runs sweet as a nut for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro: 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo ~ 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM ~ 160 GB HD ~ 15" Glossy LED Screen
Everything runs fine for me. I don't use Illustrator though and I heard there was some issues with that. I do know that my Ailen Skin plugins for Photoshop are not compatible yet. They said they will have an update by next week sometime though. In fact they maybe already out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 1,1 / 2x2.66 GHz Dual Core Xeon / 5 GB RAM / OS 10.6
I have been using both on Leopard since I got it. Illustrator is fine for me. Photoshop is kinda weird sometimes, and I have to restart the program, and then it goes away for a while. the rest of CS3 doesn't seem to have a problem at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
My wife's Photoshop is buggy. It crashes randomly.

T

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 1,1 / 2x2.66 GHz Dual Core Xeon / 5 GB RAM / OS 10.6
My wife's Photoshop is buggy. It crashes randomly.

T

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It crashes randomly, and the mouse becomes weird and I can't move it until I close Photoshop.

However, I also started on a video project in Premiere, and the audio and video sync are completely messed up when I capture it. ***? I hope Adobe gets that update out fast.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I was working with Photoshop for several hours last night and had no issues. If fact what is described above is what use to happen in CS. Since I installed CS3 it's all been fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro Quad Xeon; 15" Retina Macbook Pro; macbooks (family); Macbook pro 17"; intel & G4 iMacs.
I use photoshop constantly and haven't had one crash since installing leopard other than aperture which gives up the ghost regularly! :Angry:

Reaction score
I've used Photoshop CS3 for days on my mac book with Leopard and not had a single issue, runs great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" IMAC ALU, 2.8GHZ, 4GB ram, 750gb HD, Leopard OSX.
My opinion is that CS3 runs with less issues on Leopard.

Been using it for a week every day and no problems and seems to run easier..

Leopard is faster and better than Tiger in my humble opinion.

Issues may arise in the future but so far so good.

Reaction score
Acrobat Professional in the CS3 suites does not work on Leopard. The PDF printer fails to print and work in general. That is the only issue I have noticed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.