Monster Jam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
These are some of my photos taken from the Monster Jam event this past saturday at Hampton, VA. C+C welcome please feel free to be as harsh as you'd like it only makes me better for the next time around.

Reaction score
haha omg they're doing supermans with backflips now? they must be mad.

hmmm c+c. To be honest, i don't find your pictures that interesting. Mainly because I don't have any interest towards monster trucks and stuf... haha yeah. Don't think this is a good place for c+c either.

OP
Q
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hm, sarcasm I see. Well thanks for the comment then, as for this not being a good place for CC's I'm sorry as I did post in the photography section thinking it would be a good place.

Reaction score
Hm, sarcasm I see. Well thanks for the comment then, as for this not being a good place for CC's I'm sorry as I did post in the photography section thinking it would be a good place.

I meant a mac forum. i mean it's a place to talk about macs. yeah there's a section for photography but it's mainly bout programs and whatnot. So if you really wanted feedback on your shots, you should upload your pictures to some photo dedicated site like flickr or deviantart or somethin like that. if you haven't done so already..

Unless you just wanted feedback from the people of this mac forum, then i understand.

OP
Q
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I'm not stressing I just figured there was a few people in here that likes photography that also like mac's knocking two birds out with one stone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Actually, quicksilver, there are many of us that like both Macs and Photography.

Composition isn't bad, but they are fairly noisy. What ISO setting did you shoot with?

OP
Q
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
some 800 and some 1600

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.