Christmas Come Early!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
Hey there guys & girls!

So i was in town at the weekend with my mum and sister and we went past an O2 store that (obviously) had a huge iPhone display and some demo models inside. So, like any self respecting Apple worshiper I went over to have a play and to show my mum & sis this cool gadget!

Needless to say they were both amazed with it, my mum was especially taken back by the way you view photo's and make them bigger/smaller etc.

Whilst messing with the iPhone I mentioned that this was the phone I am going to buy in a month or so when I can afford it, when, all of a sudden my mum offered to put some money towards it for me so that I could have it as my Christmas present! - Obviously I said yes please and for a moment was stood in amazement as I did NOT expect to be coming home from town with a shiny new iPhone!

So, excitement aside I have managed to sync my music, contacts and alike with the phone and am loving it! Like I said to my girlfriend, the only gripe I have is that its too pretty - so much so that I don't like using it because it gets finger marks all over the surface lol! (only kidding, I do use the thing!) BUT, Apple were even kind enough to supply a cloth so all is well :)

I'm now looking at what accessories I may need (case etc.) and what additional accessories are cool additions to the iPhone?

Any suggestions (especially for a good, all round case) would be most appreciated!

Regards,

Chris :D

P.S, just typed that with my new apple keyboard I bought the other day and I must say, its a lot better than the old style keyboard!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
If you like the look of it, and want a case that will protect, but will also show it off.. I'd suggest the Invisible Shield. The thing works GREAT! It comes with both a front and body cover so your screen won't get smudge marks and your phone won't get any scratches but you can still see the phone and it's beauty. Both my brother and I got it and love it! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I have owned invisible shield since they first came out.I had one on my N93 and N93i.Purchased one for the iphone when i bought it.It is the best for protecting your iphone in my opinion for scratches and dings.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.