User profile and all it's all data -->

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first post. Had a look around here before and this is the first time I've needed to get some help as I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I have a MBP. Just passed the year mark.

For the past few months I have had this really annoying issue with my fonts. Think I deleted some of the system fonts to give me more space. It has been particularly annoying in the apps I use the most as well as browser input text boxes etc.

Can't take it any more so I've set up a new profile as a test and yep everything works as it should. As I type I am not viewing the weirdness of not knowing what I am typing!

Now that I have a new profile I want to transfer my setup as I had before.

I am a little worried as I have settings and plugins for many apps (Itunes, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Entourage and the list goes on.

Looking for some wise words what is the best way to do this. I am not a technician and know no terminal code. My HD is pretty max'd to the brim. I have an external HD which is max'd too but could empty this if needed.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Slax

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.