Refurbished MacBook

Reaction score
hi guys.. im planning to buy the refurbished MacBook from the apple store online.. Is the quality of the product really that good as they say in the website? also the graphics card is GMA 950.. im not a serious "gamer", so is it enough? Plz help me out.. im really confused:eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
Several people here have bought a refurb. I have not purchased a refurb computer from apple yet. However I have purchased an airport extreme and ipod refurb and i have no complaints about either of them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I got my computer refurbished through Apple.

No complaints at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
I bought a refurb MacBook Pro about 6 months ago. It was indistinguishable from a brand new computer. It looked brand new and worked perfectly, and still does. I highly recommend going the refurb route, you get a good as new computer and save a decent amount of money.

As for the graphics chip, if you aren't a gamer, it will be more than enough. My girlfriend has a MacBook and uses it for basically everything except gaming, and has never run into any problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HD
I bought a refurbished Macbook 2.16 Core 2 Duo about three months ago. I am completely satisfied with the purchase. It saved me $100. The graphics performance is more than fine for my needs (internet, e-mail, making DVDs from home videos, watching HD videos, etc.). I wouldn't hesitate to buy another apple refurb product!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.