iPhoto books question

Reaction score
Im making a book on iPhoto, and sometimes when I add pictures, there comes a yellow triangle with a black excelmation point on some of the pictures, anyone know what this mean? I cant find it anywhere.

And anyone have any experience with the iPhoto books that would like to comment?:)

M

MacHeadCase

It means that the resolution is very low and that the resulting print might not be very good quality.

I just got one iPhoto Book made: I used a google map for the back cover and I got that icon. I went into Photoshop, made the rez higher and it was ok after that.

Nice feature that warning they have, I might add.

OP
T
Reaction score
ooh okey, Great thanks! Do you think you could take pictures of your book so I can see? is the quality good?:)

M

MacHeadCase

The quality is outstanding. I was afraid when I submitted the photos/iPhoto book, there I was worrying about colour space on my monitor vs colour space in printing and it turned out better than what I thought would be ideal.

There is just one photo I feel that looks a bit off in the colour balance but that could very well be the photo I sent, will have to check it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.