Safari Crashes...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb
Hello peeps,
I got a problem with my MBP after doing an update last week that has something to do with Intel Macs.
After doing the update, my mac did crashed a couple of times when i did restart, but thats ok now. The weird thing is that mt Safari denies to open, when i click the icon i got the error msg "reopen" "close" "report" :Shouting:
my safari used to work smoothly and never had a problem, i dont know whats wrong and i just hope someone has/had the same problem and can help me.
Forgot to mention that i still run Tiger, if that helps.

Thanks in Advance, Mike.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 20" with 3Gb RAM and a 13"Macbook with 4Gb RAM
yea mike i seem to be having the same problem.
this started only after i installed the update for the intel macs on tiger. in my case the safari opens and sometimes while using safari or when i go to shut it or quit it the error always shows up.
send the error report to mac couple of times...let's see what happens about that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Just try resetting Safari in the file menu. It normally solves all. It means you lose your cache etc,. but better than it not working.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.