How add photos to Craigslist?

Reaction score
A dumb question, I am sure. However, the Browse feature does not work like on a PC. i cannot drag and drop into CL either. How do I add a photo to a CL add using iPhoto? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Same way you add photos from a PC. Browse to the directory where your photos are stored, select the pictures, and there you go.

OP
Q
Reaction score
I tried that, but it just keeps wanting to attach the iPhoto app. I know I am doing something wrong, just don't know what!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Interesting. Are you clicking on the image itself and not something else? I dont know why it would want to attach the iPhoto app.

Reaction score
If you have set iPhoto to keep and organise all your photos, then the only way I'm aware of is to just drag the photo straight from your iPhoto Library window to your Desktop and use CL browser to navigate to the photo.

iPhoto keeps all your pics organised in a complex nest of folders & sub-folders. This is why I recommend just dragging from the apps library. This isn't an optimum solution but I've sorta got used to doing it that way.

OP
Q
Reaction score
Eric, I can't even get to the image. When I get to iPhoto in Applications, I click to open iPhoto and find the image. However, it then inserts the iPhoto app to the CL add.

I may try Spawn's idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The way I am telling you should not even require you to open iPhoto.

Use Spawn's idea though. It's should be easier for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Stay out of the finder! Do anything and everything to/with your photos from within iPhoto. Mucking about in the finder will result in corrupt or lost photos! Drag your selected photo to the desktop, or use the export function to export to desktop and attach to CL from there. Just stay out of the finder!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Stay out of the finder! Do anything and everything to/with your photos from within iPhoto. Mucking about in the finder will result in corrupt or lost photos! Drag your selected photo to the desktop, or use the export function to export to desktop and attach to CL from there. Just stay out of the finder!

Yes if your moving pictures around but not if your simply selecting a photo to be uploaded.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.