So whats Apples policy on...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
Dead or stuck pixels?? Ive got two on my brand new touch that i bought today at best buy...one red and one green, both near the middle bottom of the screen. Will they fix or replace it?

OP
JerrfyLube
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
You bought it at BestBuy, take it back and get a new one.

Its not best buys fault it has stuck pixels...and id honestly rather deal with Apple since its their product.

Just think for a 300 dollar 8GB MP3 player, that their quality would be a little more stringent.

Reaction score
Its not best buys fault it has stuck pixels...and id honestly rather deal with Apple since its their product.

Just think for a 300 dollar 8GB MP3 player, that their quality would be a little more stringent.

Well BestBuy will gladly exchange it for a new one. Apples policy is that a few stuck pixels are normal, even on a $2000 notebook. Stuck pixels are not just Apple's problem, they happen on any manufacturers products that have LCD displays. Been happening for years and they all have a stuck or dead pixel policy that a few is normal.

Now, take it back to BestBuy and get a new one. It will make your life much easier, trust me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Deal with Apple first. If they do not want to replace it then I would contact Best Buy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Very simple... return/exchange it at best buy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.