Vista/Parallells Internet Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17in MacBook Pro, 20in IMac, 30GB IPod Video
Newbie here....just got a Mac Book pro and am loving it. Upgraded to leopard and installe parallels 3.0. Installed Vista Business and it works fine...though Parallels sometimes has to be restarted several times in order to get it to run but thats another issue....I can't get the network card to work in Vista....so no internet or anything in Vista...but it works fine in Leopard...

Anyone have any ideas...thanks again....

Reaction score
connectivity issue

Similar problem here:

I have boot camp set up with Vista, installed Parallels without any issues and at first all worked fine. Yesterday I logged into parallels to demonstrate vista capabilities on a mac for a friend of mine. I am now unable to connect to my home wifi network through parallels.

If I boot into vista through boot camp the network functions perfectly; this leads me to think it is a parallels issue. I have googled multiple key word combinations in search for a fix to this but have found nothing yet.

Have any of you experienced issues similar to mine, and if so, how did you resolve it?

I'm sure you will require more info, please just let me know what you need to aid in diagnosing my issue.

Thanks,
Chad

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.