What do you think of this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
its a perfectly normal price and will fit your macbook with no problems, however i would recommend the 4gb kit if you have the funds as you will only end up buying it in the future.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
its a perfectly normal price and will fit your macbook with no problems, however i would recommend the 4gb kit if you have the funds as you will only end up buying it in the future.

i would only recommend it if you need it. if you are doing serious work that needs it like video editing and other things like that. but if you just use the mb for just simple computing that piece would should upgrade the cpu just fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
i would only recommend it if you need it. if you are doing serious work that needs it like video editing and other things like that. but if you just use the mb for just simple computing that piece would should upgrade the cpu just fine.

true, only if you need it but i wouldnt be able to help myself

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.