• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Got Jumped

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
MHC is the BEST!!!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Good move MHC!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
MHC is one crazy lady, good for you. thanks. :D

OP
kman445
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
haha, thanks everyone. you guys and gals are like family :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16Ghz, White
Nice car. Maybe that sucker is just jealous that you have a sweet ride and he doesn't. I know I am! :D

Personally, I'd get the cops involved, then he'll get what's coming to him. Probably in the prison showers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Personally, I'd get the cops involved, then he'll get what's coming to him. Probably in the prison showers.

Remind him not to drop the soap ;)

OP
kman445
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
haha, unfortunately, he is a minor and will only receive a slap on the wrist most likely. and the cops were already involved before this happened.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Man, if someone keyed my car, I would...

Well, I probably couldn't beat anyone up. But I would like to think I could :p

I befriended this huge steroid-pumping kid in high school just in case. Always good idea to watch your back :D

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
kman445, sorry to hear all this happened to you. I hope you get your car fixed. That is awful. Hope he at least has to pay for the damage. Glad you are ok at least.

Reaction score
Without excusing his behaviour, kids are bullies for a reason. and its usually some messed up issue in their lives. You would be surprised, but if you took him aside one day, when no one else was around and talked to him, you might find that underneath that bravado is a scared kid.

F

Fallooza

...everyone should get inta a fist at least once. go ahead and scratch that off the list.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Man, that's really a bummer. I hope you can get this situation sorted out.

I had a violent experience happen to me this past weekend on Nov 9th.

Last Friday (Nov 9th) my lady friend and I went to a GWAR concert here at this place called the Vogue. The end and Horse the band opened for GWAR, and there were these 2 guys they were stoned off their butts and they had also been drinking before the show. They were drunk, when Horse the band was playing one of the guys kept yelling "EFF YOU" YOUslurslur Suckslur Gwar slur warglusrkkkld;d He couldn't talk straight for nothing.

Anyways after Horse the band made fun of the guy and told him he was stupid, because well.. he was, everyone was annoyed at this fool. Anyways, GWAR comes out, me and my lady friend were right up front on the stage / cage, there was a bar there between the floor and the main stage. The guy was behind me off to the side. He kept trying to sqeeze in, and was cussing at everyone, he basically jumped in beside me and tried shoving me out of the way. Well, I'm here to see GWAR too, but I'm not being a "JERK" about it.

So I shove him off of me because he was basically on top of me and he was all over this random girl that was beside me, she elbowed him to get away because he was really close to her and was trying to "get a fee" I pushed on him to get off of me too, because he was shoving me and he kept trying to slide in front of me. It was so annoying he got in finally and he had this NASTY braided hair (he was white) and it had beads on the ends and it was discusting. He looked like an ICP fan. (oh nose a stereotype, so sue me) (YUCK) It was all shaved everywhere but on top and it was braided (EW)

Basically this guy is now on my toes, and he's like, not even an inch away from me, he was holding onto the rail trying to push me back and I kept sliding out of the way and he was shaking his nasty **** hair / head to the music, and i was was like dude get off me! back up! and he would shake his head, NO! and I pushed him out of my way and he'd refuse and would push back and he flipped me off several times and I was like dude GET OFF ME, he shoved me more and he tried to head butt me with the back of his head and I was like DUDE GET OFF, GET AWAY FROM ME!!! and he tried to back hand me with his fist, he hit me in the mouth and I grabbed him so fast he didn't know what was going on I had him in a head lock and I punched him in the head twice and shoved him away and said Get the eff off of me and he was like Eff you mother effing B**ch what the eff is your effing problem, I was like YOU don't get the eff off of me and you keep effing hitting me GET off of me and stay away! back UP. He was like WHATEVER !!!! GWWAAAARRRR YOU SUUCK And he went back to shaking his stupid head.

And he tried to nearly hit my friend in her face and I shoved him away and we moved over to the other area. I don't know what's up with people these days.

I was minding my own business and he started hitting me and shoving me violently, not like you're not supposed to at a show like that, but the way he was doing it was totally out of context of what you should be doing, he was doing it to one or two people, not to a whole crowd of people. He was drunk and stoned, it's really pathetic.

I'm not a violent person, I'm actually really quiet in person. I felt it was necessary because it was for my well being and for those around me, he's hitting girls and punching me in the face, it's un-called for. Everyone is there to have a good time, and getting messed up in the "pit" not being retarded and wasted and purposely hurting people just to get in front to look at the ground and shake your head, he didn't even watch the show, he had his head down shaking it the whole time, what a moron.

My friend it ohio, his car was broken into the night before last, they tried to take his head unit, they took a stack of cds and one of his subs, they ripped the dash alll apart just to try to get at the head unit. They also popped the window out of alignment and cut the seals and all kinds of stuff. It's insane.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
You messed up a little bit. You should have had some one call the cops while you had him down. He probably would have been arrested there and there were enough people around to see that he sucker punched you and you put him down in defense.

Edit: You used to not get arrested for fighting in school, but now a days, everything is so dangerous. You never know if some kid's carrying a gun or a knife or any other dangerous weapon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
just saw that he keyed your car!!!! man i would've not been able to show as much restraint as you did! im only 5'6 but i don't care how big the kid was i would've gone after him!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.