Best Hard Case / Leather Case For iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
In everyone's opiton.. whats the best case??

I was looking for something to totally protect and saw agent18 had a good eco case.. has anyone got or used this case??

also i was looking at leather wallets..

and help would be hot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel
The guy at the Genius Bar at my local Apple store uses the Agent18 and likes it. He said most people prefer the Contour Showcase. I got the Showcase and so far I like it. But it's only been a couple of days.

In the past I had the Speck Toughtskin which was bulky and the belt clip kept poking me in the side. I, also, had the Incase Leather Folio which I liked. Since using it the back (silver) cover started popping out on the sides of my iPhone. I assume somehow I must have been putting pressure on my iPhone or it was a defect.

BTW, Apple just swapped out the iPhone. He said this was only the 2nd iPhone he saw like this

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
i have tried the Contour Showcase and the Agent 18. Most of the time my phone is in my pocket and the contour got junk all under the parts that cover the screen and drove me nuts. Having to take it off to get the stuff out. I got the Agent 18 one and love it. It was my 6th case I had purchased and probably my last, I love it.

Reaction score
Personally I like the customized look of the vaja cases. They are well constructed and have a great feel in the hand.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
For two years now it's been the combo of the invisa shield / incase slider for me.

I wonder how many times I can answer the same question ?

The search feature is friend.

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.16, 4GB, 160GB > need more!
Wow, as dated as this thread is, I guess I'll throw in my .2

I've got the Otterbox Defender case - it's amazing. Got everyone in the company them and they're great. My only gripe is that the use of docks or other plug-in accessories is very limited.

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
I've got the contour, doesnt protect the phone though, i dropped it the other day and my screen cracked. I had a Incase hard plastic slide-over design, probably one of the best without conflicting with your typing and home button in my opinion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac, G4 laptop, G5, imac 2.4Ghz intel duo,
I am very happy with the INCASE white colored case which can be got in black as well. I purchased it off the apple store and i dont think its available elsewhere. its a quick release job so the short end can be quickly pulled off for the phonese insertion into my Clickit mount mounted to the fan of my car. great product too as power will quickly become an issue if you use it in the car.

cheers

Reaction score
Having had several cases for my 3G (like most folks) I've been using the Speakeasy Rebel Serpent for about 3 months and reallly like it. I've dropped the phone at least half a dozen times (cement, street, carpet, tile) with zero damage. Charges in my Griffin PowerDock in the case. The belt clip is a bit wonky -- but aren't they all?

Rebel Serpent

b.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.