• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hey guys, I'm new here!

L

Lasha

Well, this is my fist post and I want to make my time here a blast! People sound very nice here! It's not TOO completely crowded either! Well, here's a little about me: I love to do Webdesign, and Graphics Design. I write reviews for video games on websites throughout the web. I am also the Co-Owner of a Mac website named iOnMac. We're a growing community. I also like to go bike riding, hang out with friends, and lots more. If you'd like the link to the site, it's in my signature. If that doesn't work for you, here is the link:

http://www.ionmac.com/

or, you can go to this link which takes you to the same place.

http://tjc.centraldown.com/

Note: If you're running in Windows, click the "Apple Logo" on the "ionmac.com" page will cause an error. Mac users are fine either way. And for the Windows users, if you do get that problem in Internet Explorer, use another browser like Firefox, or use the second link listed above.

I hope this doesn't count as advertising, I mean. Anything DOES go here right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Anything use to go here... until we had a few abusers. So far from anything goes here...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.