All the I-pods

Reaction score
I do a boring job i am a paperboy so i should have music that i can listen to what ipod should i buy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
I would recommend one made by apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I do a boring job i am a paperboy so i should have music that i can listen to what ipod should i buy?

The nice thing about the nanos is that they are pretty durable. I have my 2G in an Agent18 case and it can take a fair bit of abuse. Your gonna get around 3000 songs on there, should be enough for an paper route.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel Core 2 2.16 GHz 2 GB iPod video(30GB) and a Shuffle(new)
Q1:How big of a music fan are you? Q2: How much time do you want to spend fiddling around? Q3: Do you want to use your iPod at other times besides your route?

A: 80gig classic is probubly all you need even if you are a big music person, and is the best choice for the money. If you don't want to spend a ton-o-cash then go for the shuffle, but be prepared to spend sometime moving playlists around. The great thing about the shuffle is that it clips onto your clothing, its its own case.

If I was buying an iPod and I had no budget, 160 classic all the way. But for a budget and for portability without a case shuffle. Be aware though that shuffle don't have a screen so that is the biggest difference. But if you don't mind making playlists, and don't want movies or seeing your music, go for it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Which ever one you can afford.

Reaction score
The nice thing about the nanos is that they are pretty durable. I have my 2G in an Agent18 case and it can take a fair bit of abuse. Your gonna get around 3000 songs on there, should be enough for an paper route.

How big is your nano? :) Must be like 12GB...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
if you only want a small amount of music on there then a shuffle.

or a nano if you want to see what your playing and want to choose songs.

see which ipod is right for you here - http://www.apple.com/ipod/whichipod/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
How big is your nano? :) Must be like 12GB...

I have an 8 gig nano with about 5.5 gig used at 1553 songs. My math was off. :) but still the 8 gig is a great size for me but I mostly consume podcasts so my music library stays smallish.

For the OP who is a paper boy my thought would be to go durable over size.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.