Airport Problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB DDR2 SDRAM 160GB HD
Hi, I just updated to OS 10.5 a few days ago, and my airport has been acting strange. Back on OS 10.4.10 I could click the Airport menu button and it would list off all the available hotspots. But now since updating, it only shows what I am connected to, which it does automatically. Sometimes I'll click it, and for a fraction of a second it will list all multiple selections. But then it disappears, showing only my connected source. How can I set it to list multiple connections?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
I'm having the same problem here. I even tried a clean install.. I'm wondering if using backup to get my keychain and some settings stuff back is the problem. Any ideas on deleting the settings?

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
When you click, hover, and all available hotspots will show - at least they do on my Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Thats the expected behaviour. However jordansky and I have the problem of that not happening.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
10.5.1 doesnt seem to have fixed this.... what preference piles would i have to delete to get my airport back to original settings as if it were freshly installed... I could probably archive and install but I'd rather just pick the files out in the preferences that would restoree airpot to stock specs n settingss

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I'm having an issue of airport showing it's on but not showing a network. If I am right next to the router it works occasionally.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Hmmm. It seems to have started to work the right way now... Ok. I think all i ever did was to empty safaris cache. Hope this helps anyone..... Umm maybe others have had this problem self fix and never bothered to tell anyone it now works???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.