Auto mouse clicker for Mac?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, seems like it would be a good place to ask my question. I have scoured the web looking for a program that will auto click my mouse. I have found 100s for Windows but have yet to find one for Mac OSX.

Does anyone know if a program like this exists for OSX?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Wel let's see... SteerMouse is a nice app that can put the mouse cursor on the default button of a dialogue box, but it doesn't auto-click... if that helps. This is a must-have app otherwise in that it allows you to customize the buttons on multi-button mice to do anything.
http://plentycom.jp/en/steermouse/index.html

As for an actual auto-clicking app, there are a number of automation utilities that may be able to do what you want. Check out iKey, QuickKeysX, and Keyboard Maestro for starters. You can find these all on Versiontracker.com and can search for other apps by using the keyword "automation" or "macro". Even Automator, which is a part of OS X 10.4 and 10.5, may be able to do what you want.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
automator will record a series of 'mouse moves and playbacks', including clicks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
what is the point of an auto mouse clicker?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.