No Utitiles

Reaction score
I just A&I Leporard this afternoon. Now when I click on anything in my utilities I get this error The application Activity monitor quit unexpectedly or what ever application that I am clicking on. I tried to do a screen shot but was unable to do that as well. Nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Did you relocate any of your utilities when you were using Tiger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
All I can suggest then is to search Google at this point. I tried a couple different searches but didn't turn up much that looked particularly useful. You might try them anyway (and variations on them) and see if they lead you anywhere:

leopard utilities quit unexpectedly
leopard activity monitor quit unexpectedly

If you don't find anything here (or elsewhere), contact Apple for support. You get 90 days of telephone support with Leopard.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I just A&I Leporard this afternoon. Now when I click on anything in my utilities I get this error The application Activity monitor quit unexpectedly or what ever application that I am clicking on. I tried to do a screen shot but was unable to do that as well. Nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Is it only your Utilities folder that is playing up? Had you restarted your Mac?

Try creating another user account to see if the problem is to do with your account.

OP
M
Reaction score
Ok I just made another acct & tried it. Got into the utilities ok tried to do a check on the permissions & it just kept running & running I don't think that it was doing anything.

Thanks for the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.