Macbook Questions

Reaction score
I have two Macbook questions I was hoping someone could address. First, how is the screen resolution for viewing DVDs? I know it was horrible on my G4 iBook.

I was between the Macbook and the Pro. The pro is slightly out of reach, but COULD be possible. My primary use would be Garageband or Logic. I would automatically upgrade to 4Gigs of memory, but how does the Macbook handle those audio programs? Is there an audio in? I remember there wasn't on my iBook. At the time, you needed a Powerbook for that.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Audio wise, the mid and high macbooks are identical in ability to the macbook pros. ie, probably the best laptops in the world for processing audio.

Screen resolution, DVDs are fine on the macbook.

There is an audio input on the macbook, but if you actually want true audiophile quality for recording, you're going to have to buy a decent audio interface, as is ALWAYS the case with computers.

However, if you want good quality but without the need for external boxes, then the audio in on the macbook will definatly do the job.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.