Dreamweaver CS3 vs. Leopard

Reaction score
Anyone else having troubles with Dreamweaver in Leopard? It's strange because the rest of CS3 seems to be working flawlessly... yet whenever I open a document in Dreamweaver, it quits.

Any news in this area? Any fixes or are plug-ins on the way?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Just tested it out, seems to be working fine. Only think that came up with an error was the Preview in Browser preferenced... it asked me to delete the browsers in the list and add them again. Apart from that, everything's working fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
I have the exact same problem!

Unfortunately you have to find the file in the Finder and then drag it over th DW dock icon. Then it opens and works fine.

I also have a problem where Quark 7 doesn't let you change the page numbers when you export a PDF, so have make a PDF containing every page.

Every now and again Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and DW don't let you type into text input fields too.

There are fixes coming for all these in the next few weeks from Adobe and Quark.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro, 10 Core 3 GHz Intel Xeon W, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB HD, Vega 64 GPU
I have DW CS3 and Leopard and haven't had any issues on my end...

Sean

OP
P
Reaction score
Unfortunately you have to find the file in the Finder and then drag it over th DW dock icon. Then it opens and works fine.

Thank you SO much, you just saved my life... as in my grades in school = life.
Hahaha that seems to be working smoothly so far =)
Can't thank you enough!

OP
P
Reaction score
EFF!!!
I swear it worked last night... dangit. It's not working now, though, when I drag and drop =(
I've got a deadline tomorrow and I can't get DW to work...
I need help =/ What else can I do?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book | iPhone | iPod
hi i installed dreamweaver the other day, but for some reason it always seems to quit. What can i do to get it working?

Reaction score
Dreamweaver cs3 on OS X 10.5.1

I can not seem to save changes, when I define page properties. Also, the changes in text style, color etc. are not visible/applied on the document window and I have to go to the browser window to view it. Can anyone suggest, why this can be happening?

thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
Try Nvu, it's what I will be using till I get Dreamweaver.

Reaction score
I haven't had problems with DreamWeaver so far (knock on wood), but cs3 seems to be very buggy. Little things here and there don't quite work how they should.

Maybe try uninstalling then installing again?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.