iPod Touch 8GB

Reaction score
If you have 8gb ipod touch, can you give me some reviews? My current ipod is not gonna last much longer, and I would love to get one of these. Is there any difference between this and the 16gb, besides the storage?

Thanks,

Jesse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
This is My own personal Review of the iTouch. I have an 8 GB and I love it... Follow this link for full review ---> iTouch... Review

D R

Reaction score
Have you run into a website issues so far with mobile safari? I noticed you (MinMACMan) mentioned that you hadn't run into any issues.

Has anyone tried the Newsgator Mobile app? Does it work for offline reading? Any gotcha's using the web based apps that are created?

Reaction score
Whats up...

My opinion of it is this. Once Jailbroken, it's the best iPod I've ever owned, and if not the best electronic device, very close. Having the ability to email and IM on a small device while listening to music is nice when you don't feel like lugging around your MBP... Once they develop a microphone and a Skype app, it'll have even more functionality. However, all of this IS tied to wi-fi, so if you're on a college campus or a city with free wi-fi, life is good.

Reaction score
Get it...

Well, if you don't mind switching out your 8GB of media about once a week, which I don't know why you would not or who knows, its INCREDIBLE.

I don't understand why some have to have 160 GB???? I mean, your going to watch 30 movies a week on that little iPod Classic screen?

I think 8GB is fine, but I have a MacBook that is always with me, so...

I think it has a 30 day return window...and that's what it's for. Buy it, try it, and do what you want...

LOVE MINE. The internet is SOOOOOO convenient.

Peace,...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I agree with away8907... straight out of the box, it's a cool device... once Jailbroken and 3rd party apps are added... it is mind-blowing what this thing can do... simply amazing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
It's a unix OS with mac gui and multitouch screen... in your palm. Is there really more to say??

Reaction score
I got an 8 GB Touch over Thanksgiving and love it! I had a 1st generation nano until it died. I love my touch and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Movies are pretty crystal clear on it too.

I am guessing there is no difference with the 8 GB and 16 GB, just the storage amount.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.