Activation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 Quad, 6GB DDR3, iPhone 4
In preparation for getting my iPhone I have just rung Orange for a PAC code. I'm not very organised so only remembered I would need it this morning. However it is going to take 4 working days to come (I've had them before given on the phone I'm sure).

Does anyone know if I will be able to register iPhone and then supply 02 with my PAC afterwards to port my number. I don't want to have it sitting around not doing anything for 4 days!

Thanks,

Adam

Reaction score
Funnily enough, I went into the O2 shop in Bury today to enquire about moving to O2 from Orange. My contract with Orange is up in January, and I was told to request a PAC code thirty days before I want to terminate my contract and when the contract terminates, then buy my iPhone and register it with my old number and PAC code.
It would appear that you need to code when you register it to keep your number.
Hope this helps

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 Quad, 6GB DDR3, iPhone 4
I should have updated this thread. I've been told by Apple and O2 to just activate the phone and then when I have the PAC just ring O2 customer service up and they can do it over the phone.

Ive already got my phone and PAC will be with me on Monday or Tuesday so we'll soon find out!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.