Now THAT'S what i call a DISPLAY!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
attachment.php

X-Top*Multi-Display - Available and Expandable from: 2-32 screens
Expands from 2 to 32 screens in multiple rows with over 1,000 possible customizeable configurations. Per screen adjustments include: height, tilt, pivot, rotation and presentation mode. Professional cable management.

And uses only one DVI port....

Ten Screen Multi-monitor: Slimline Ultra Multi-LCD Series (Digital / Analog / S-video / RCA inputs)
Screen specifications: 10 x 23.1" Digital
Hub Style: Modular Expandable
Maximum screens supported: 1600 x 1200 each
System Price: US$48,299
Spare Screen: US$4,199

Who need's a desk? Dam! We need a wall big enough!

5 over 5.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That is an UBER display!

I

Icarus

Anybody want to buy it for me? You can send it to my dorm room - Heitz hall on Bradley University's campus.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Icarus said:
Anybody want to buy it for me? You can send it to my dorm room - Heitz hall on Bradley University's campus.

Right... I know where to go for a powerbook swap... mine's a little sluggish. :D You won't notice me, i'll be the one with the keg of beer next time there's a party in the halls... :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Hype.it *yeah* ook HA *repair permissions*

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I think it's a bunch of rear-projection monitors. Just as large, but you can't cast a shadow when you walk in front of them.

Absolute Zero said:
That's nothing... *points at hype.it's first post*

It's a friggin' wall.

Their screens are flat, curved, or cylindrical, and their sizes vary greatly. They can start at around 9 feet wide x 7 feet high (approximately 3 m x 2.3 m) and can run as large as a multistory screen or planetarium dome 90 feet in diameter.

They'll build a room-sized display for you, if you can afford it.
Reality Center room facilities are enclosed, immersive virtual environments and can be just about any size in a square or rectangular cube of typically 8 to 10 feet (2.4 to 3 meters) per side. Reality Center room facilities can have anywhere from three to six sides. In a six-sided environment, the user's entire field of view contains graphics data.
A bunch of LCD's is nice, but a room still tops it.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
forget the room... how about the whole building that adjacent to my front window? me and the neighbours could broadcast japanese p0rn on it all night. that'll be swell..

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I don't want my wall to be a display. I want 10 displays in one.

Therefore it's nothing.

P

pedXing

DUDE!!!! THAT R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ!!!LOL!!!! we should all pool in some money ... and buy it for ME!!!! LOLOL j/k! ...anyway i would love to have the basically as a side wall in my room ...hahahehe....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.