Some Websites Won't Load

Reaction score
I am trying to get to a couple of websites that I used to frequent often and now I get this reply:

"Safari could not open the page “http://www.ca-xxxxxxx.com/forums/index.php?” because the server stopped responding."

The status bar will go about a 1/4 way in the URL Link and just stop. There is nothing wrong with the server or the site as I can get on any of my Windows machines and it loads just fine.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I have the same issue with safari dominos.com the home page loads but it locks up but works fine in Fire fox a few other sites too but I dont recall them off hand.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Only think I can think of is trying it in another browser such as FireFox, Camino or Opera.

The link in the error message is not a website though...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33ghz 2 Gb RAM 160GB 17" Glossy...
my safari is working fine and i tried your url and nothing and I tried to open your webpage in Bonecho and stillllll nothing.. so it is probably your url address and not safari.. although safari has been having some issues lately when trying to load pages.. but I think this particular issue is more with your personal settings than safari itself.

-g

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.