Dock Icons Displaying Incorrectly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
So I just installed Leopard on my iMac G5 (pre-iSight) and everthing went according to plan... I used the archive and install.
As you can see from the attached picture, my Documents folder has an icon that shouldn't be there... the icon it has is my customised Dreamweaver document icon and I have no clue what it's doing on my Documents folder. In finder it shows the standard Documents folder icon.

I've tried dragging it out of the dock and replacing it but it just changes back again... How do I fix this? :|

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
That's how the new dock works. The icon in the dock will be whatever the first file/folder is in the folder. I'm going to assume that if you open up your Documents folder and show it as a list, your first file willbe your Dreamweaver Doc.

Here's what mine looks like:
Picture1-8.png

=)

OP
Leukeh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Ah... ok that makes sense then. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.