iTunes not working at all! (Leopard, latest iTunes, has worked until today)

Reaction score
I HAVE installed Leopard, but my iTunes has been working fine until today. I don't know what happened. I went to play a song, and the dock icon did it's little thing, but nothing. It doesn't say "iTunes" in the menu bar, and all I can do is force quit the program. I tried trashing the plist files, going back to old files, uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes. Nothing is working. Of note: if I log in as another user, iTunes works fine, so it seems like it's a user file issue; but I tried that (deleted the preferences and even the library file)!!! Any ideas?

OP
S
Reaction score
Picture.png

Here's something interesting: the log, which actually shows an error. Any idea what it means? I hope you can see the picture. It's hosting off of my computer (gotta love that Apache server!). If not, I've probably dragged my laptop with me somewhere, and I'll be back soon! I really need to get this fixed because it's driving me crazy!

OP
S
Reaction score
Okay, so nevermind. It started working...randomly. LOL. And no one actually...tried to help anyway. LOL. ;-) So, the above picture is about to go away. I can't delete the post, so it'll just be an empty box.

Later!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.