Have you recieved osX.5 from Apple?

Reaction score
Not really a complaint but just a question. How many of you that got the upgrade from Apple for Leopard have received your disc? I'm in Canada and on the release date I got an email from Apple saying that Leopard had shipped, they gave me a tracking number that doesn't work(Purolator is useless when it comes to tracking) and I still haven't received Leopard yet. They had a delivered by date of 29 Oct. Whats up?

Anyone else not received theirs yet?

Cheers Tom.

LWC

Reaction score
Not really a complaint but just a question. How many of you that got the upgrade from Apple for Leopard have received your disc? I'm in Canada and on the release date I got an email from Apple saying that Leopard had shipped, they gave me a tracking number that doesn't work(Purolator is useless when it comes to tracking) and I still haven't received Leopard yet. They had a delivered by date of 29 Oct. Whats up?

Anyone else not received theirs yet?

Cheers Tom.

Mine had an estimated delivery date of Oct. 30th via the postal service-
it arrived on Nov. 1st.

Larry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
i got mine yesterday but thats cos i missed their first attempted delivery on the 29th

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the replies guys. I guess I'm just used to (spoiled by) the way it happens with pre-orders on amazon and the like. Usually you pre-order something with them and it arrives on the launch date. I guess I'll just have to be patient.... :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.