Cheeky Apple

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone else has mentioned this. I couldnt find a post but....
When you connect to a PC network, the icon in coverflow shows a screen with the blue screen of death. Quite funny really.

O:)

Picture 2.png

Xer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Aluminum 24", MacBook White
LOL yeah I noticed that one, it blew my head up lol :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
That's freakin' hilarious!! Just showed it to my brother... As he just happens to be sitting at his PC. ;)

No worries though... He's looking at buying a MBP very soon!

OP
S
Reaction score
ha ha thanks. Didn't know whether to post it as thought someone would have spotted it :-D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2GB, Mac Pro 2.66Ghz 3GB X1900.
Dont know if anyone else has mentioned this. I couldnt find a post but....
When you connect to a PC network, the icon in coverflow shows a screen with the blue screen of death. Quite funny really.

O:)

It is cheeky given all the problems with new iMacs locking up.

I've had about 3 crashes with Leopard so far, so their superiority complex is unfounded.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
hahaha

You would not connect too many PCs to your Mac.

bsod.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Haha, yeah this was posted before but it's still funny =P

Didn't see that one, novicew... that's funny too XD

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It's funny and all and gives me a laugh, but with a good computer that has no hardware issues, XP is very stable. I went 2 years on a P4 2.53Ghz with 1GB RAM with XP Pro SP2 without one OS lock or blue screen. The machine was on the internet 24 hours a day with at least 8 applications running. Never one blue screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I think Microsoft got rid of the blue screen thing with XP... it does something else now doesn't it? =\

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I think Microsoft got rid of the blue screen thing with XP... it does something else now doesn't it? =\

No, it looks a bit different but it's still a Blue Error screen with a bunch of numbers. I rarely ever see it here except with defective hardware.

Reaction score

You are thinking of the default behavior where an error that halts the OS (BSOD) causes the computer to auto-reboot. If I recall, you have turn that off to get the actual BSOD to appear. I reckon they chose to have the system auto-reboot since 99% that's what people do. Only techies know what info in a BSOD is important and how to track down the cause. Joe User just wants to get back to his game and email.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.