Google Earth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Anyone else having a problem with Google Earth in Leopard? I tried running it several times and before it finished loading it quits.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Its working fine for me, do you have the latest version?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.4GHz 4Gb OCZ RAM
working fine here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
Working fine for me. I'm with Stretch - just make sure you have the latest version.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Anyone else having a problem with Google Earth in Leopard? I tried running it several times and before it finished loading it quits.

I tried it on Leopard and it came up but crashed so I downloaded the latest version and now it's fine. Grab the latest version and it should work for you. Just before the old one crashed it asked if I wanted to upgrade to the latest Google Earth.

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I tried downloading the latest version and overwrote the one I already had in applications, but it didn't work. Maybe I need to uninstall it completely and try again.

M

MacHeadCase

Must be some bits and pieces that are left behind that prevent the proper behaviour of the app, is my guess.

Do try the complete uninstall before reinstalling again. Don't forget to check out the Receipts folder as well in case there's a Google Earth package in there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.