Sometimes it's the small features that do it.

Reaction score
I'm working my way through the new features of Leopard.

Strangely the big new features are somewhat less exciting because they've been so hyped.

I've just been going through Front Row, which is excellent now and really really like the Movie Trailer section. Just click on movies and there's an up to date list of trailers to watch on your full screen in great quality.

It's one of those features that you can show off your Mac easily.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz, 750Gb HD, 4Gb Ram, OSX 10.5, 16Gb iPod Touch, JBL On Stage II.
Yep! I agree. I love Front Row.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
So... I have to say. I haven't had much time to play around with Leopard yet, but just reading this post.. I had to try out Front Row. Ended up using it and playing around for about an hour and a half. Good times! :D

I also love Spaces because most of the time, I'm working on multiple things at once and having all those windows can get quite confusing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
wow i just realized i got it today and i havent even checked out the new front row, been so hyped bout my ipod nano, and getting stuff from my old pc to my itunes library, i agree i think there was too much hype bout leopard but its def better than tiger for example i am now able to connect to my bt homehub via my airport, no more ethernet, i havent tried spaces but i like the new dock and i think safari has been improved its seems faster and smoother.

my 2 cents

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
just checked out front row def smoother,crisper and faster

welld one apple!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
and looks stunning :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.