Carrying Your Macbook

Reaction score
Will my macbook hold up alright if it is placed in a bag/leather briefcase with other textbooks or notebooks?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
Will be fine...but if you want the finish to keep looking nice, get a neoprene sleave for it before you stick it in your briefcase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook black, Intel C2D 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB WD Scorpio HD
Will my macbook hold up alright if it is placed in a bag/leather briefcase with other textbooks or notebooks?

I have stuck my MacBook in my bag together with my other books and notebooks and it did fine. I also hand carry it sometimes with my books and it was ok. The size of the Macbook is great that it is of the same size of the books.

cNK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WhiteBook (2.16GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HDD - OS X Tiger)
I carry mine in a school bag with a dedicated laptop sleeve. My books are always in there with my Macbook and it's been fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" C2D 2gRam, 8g iPhone
I use one of the inCase bags and throw it into my messenger bag. I prefer the extra padding, as well as the pockets for dedicated macbook stuff. The neoprene sleeves are great too. Just don't get a cheap knockoff

Reaction score
^ same here... always in an incase sleeve when inside my backpack. Still holding up fine!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.